"U. R. BANDIT" - We3, art by Frank Quitely. DC/Vertigo, 2004.
↳ INTP (The Architect)
INTPs are often thoroughly engaged in their own thoughts, and usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. The INTP’s mind is a most active place, and their inward orientation can mean that they neglect superficial things like home décor or appropriate clothing. They don’t tend to bother with small talk but can become downright passionate when talking about science, mathematics, computers, or the larger theoretical problems of the universe. Reality is often of only passing interest to the Architect, as they are more interested in the theory behind it all.
INTPs are typically precise in their speech, and communicate complex ideas with carefully chosen words. They insist on intellectual rigor in even the most casual of conversations, and will readily point out inconsistencies of thought or reasoning. Social niceties may fall by the wayside for an INTP who is more interested in analyzing logic, and they may offend others by submitting their dearly held values and beliefs to logical scrutiny.
- more likely than other types to study a foreign language
- most frequent type among college students committing alcohol and drug policy violations
- have lowest level of coping resources of all the types
- one of types least likely to believe in a spiritual power
- highest of all types in career dissatisfaction
- in school, have lower grades than would be predicted by aptitude scores
- More likely than average to complete engineering programs
- Personal values include Autonomy, Freedom, and Independence
- Overrepresented among working MBA students
- Commonly found in science and technical occupations
- famous intps: albert einstein, abraham lincoln, marie curie, and charles darwin
On Tuesday, a bonsai tree boldly went where no bonsai tree has gone before.
Azuma Makoto, a 38-year-old artist based in Tokyo, launched two botanical arrangements into orbit: “Shiki 1,” a Japanese white pine bonsai tree suspended from a metal frame, and an untitled arrangement of orchids, lilies, hydrangeas, and irises.
Papers for Characters
Spanish design studio Atipo has created a collection of minimalistic movie posters that are made from paper.
words and art by Dave Mazzucchelli
What good is being an outlaw when you have responsibilities?
A majestic male lion reveals his ‘inner cub’ as he becomes fixated on a little butterfly passing by. | David Lazar
“You weren’t supposed to wake up,”
Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being
When Avatar: The Last Airbender meets Avatar: The Legend of Korra.
I almost drew the whole crew! It was worth it because I love both shows.
Avatar animated series belong to: Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, Nickelodeon.
Please, do not repost. Do not use my artwork without my permission. Do not remove artists source/link. Thank you
thanks to am-clark.
“I think we forget things if we have no one to tell them to.” The Lunchbox (2013)